(The testimonial statements provided are the unique experience
of the customers who have submitted them and do not guarantee or
predict any outcome).
Your Blood Pressure is Important...
CHOOSE A BLOOD PRESSURE SUPPLEMENT THAT WORKS
Our Blood Pressure EssentialsTM is a natural supplement that has a high success rate, with fast results, and is totally free from the side-effects. This remedy is also specifically targeted for those of us in our mature years, and is a natural herbal supplement that addresses the symptoms of age-related circulatory problems and hypertension.
Key Points About Blood Pressure:
What is hypertension?
Hypertension, or High Blood Pressure, is defined as the force that the blood exerts on the veins and arteries while it circulates around the body. Blood pressure is controlled by a variety of body systems, including the heart, the blood vessels, the kidneys, the brain and the adrenal glands, as well as the complex interaction between the body systems.
We measure blood pressure by using two different numbers - systolic pressure (the top number) over diastolic pressure (the bottom number). Systolic pressure measures blood pressure as the heart contracts and pushes blood through the arteries. Diastolic pressure is taken when the heart relaxes.
Normal blood pressure is around 120/80 or lower. It is important to note that blood pressure varies from person to person and can fluctuate from moment to moment. One or two high readings does not necessarily mean that you have hypertension or high blood pressure.
What Causes High Blood Pressure?
In many people with high blood pressure, often a single specific cause of high blood pressure is not known. This is called essential or primary high blood pressure. Research is ongoing to find the causes of essential high blood pressure. In some people, high blood pressure is the result of another medical problem or medicine. When the cause is known, this is called secondary high blood pressure.
Possible Side Effects of Drugs That Lower Blood Pressure
Some of the drugs listed below can affect certain functions of the body, resulting in negative side effects. Sometimes the benefits of using them far outweigh the risk of side effects.
Diuretics — Some of these drugs may decrease your body's supply of mineral called potassium. Symptoms such as weakness, leg cramps or being tired may result. Eating foods containing potassium may help prevent significant potassium loss. Some people suffer from attacks of gout after prolonged treatment with diuretics. This side effect isn't common and can be managed by other treatment.
Beta-blockers — Acebutolol (Sectral), atenolol (Tenormin), metoprolol (Lopressor), nadolol (Corgard), pindolol (Visken), propranolol (Inderal) or timolol (Blocadren) may cause insomnia, cold hands and feet, tiredness or depression, a slow heartbeat or symptoms of asthma. Impotence may occur.
ACE inhibitors — These drugs, such as captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Zestril or Prinivil), may cause a skin rash; loss of taste; a chronic dry, hacking cough; and in rare instances, kidney damage.
Angiotensin II receptor blockers — These drugs may cause occasional dizziness.
Calcium channel blockers — Diltiazem (Cardizem), nicardipine (Cardene), Nifedipine (Procardia) and verapamil (Calan or Isoptin) may cause palpitations, swollen ankles, constipation, headache or dizziness. Side effects with each of these drugs differ a great deal.
Alpha blockers — May cause fast heart rate, dizziness or a drop in blood pressure when you stand up.
Central agonists — Alpha methyldopa (Aldomet) may produce a greater drop in blood pressure when you're in an upright position (standing or walking) and may make you feel weak or faint if the pressure has been lowered too far. May also cause drowsiness or sluggishness, dryness of the mouth, fever or anemia.
Peripheral adrenergic inhibitors — Reserpine may cause a stuffy nose, diarrhea or heartburn. These effects aren't severe and no treatment is required other than to change the amount of drugs taken. If you have nightmares or insomnia or get depressed, tell your doctor. You should stop using the drugs.
Blood vessel dilators — Hydralzine (Apresoline) may cause headaches, swelling around the eyes, heart palpitations or aches and pains in the joints. Usually none of these symptoms are severe, and most will go away after a few weeks of treatment. It may cause fluid retention or excessive hair growth.
Older Adults and Possible High Blood Pressure
A common form of high blood pressure in older adults is isolated systolic hypertension (ISH). ISH is high blood pressure, but only the top (systolic) number is high (140 or higher). ISH can be as harmful as high blood pressure in which both numbers are high.
ISH is the most common form of high blood pressure for older adults. About 2 out of 3 people over age 60 with high blood pressure have ISH.
You may have ISH and feel fine. As with other types of high blood pressure, ISH often causes no symptoms. To find out if you have ISH—or any type of high blood pressure—get your blood pressure checked.
If not treated, ISH can cause damage to your arteries and to body organs. ISH is treated the same way as high blood pressure in which both systolic and diastolic pressures are high—by making changes in your health habits and with blood pressure medicines.
High Blood Pressure & What Can it Cause?
Your blood pressure is the force of the blood pushing against the walls of the arteries. Each time the heart beats (about 60–70 times a minute at rest); it pumps out blood into the arteries. Your blood pressure is at its highest when the heart beats, pumping the blood. This is called systolic (sis-TOL-ik) pressure. When the heart is at rest, between beats, your blood pressure falls. This is the diastolic (di-a-STOL-ik) pressure.
Blood pressure is always given as these two numbers, the systolic and diastolic pressures. Both are important. Blood pressure changes during the day. It is lowest as you sleep and rises when you get up. It also can rise when you are excited, nervous, or active. If you have high blood pressure, your heart works harder, your arteries take a beating, and your chances of a stroke, heart attack, and kidney problems are much greater.
We offer you a chance to solve your blood pressure problems with a natural, affordable formula. Imagine not having to worry about your risk of high blood pressure. Imagine how you would feel if you didn't have to worry about it ever again or have to deal with all the negative side effects of taking pharmaceutical drugs.
Over 78% of Americans are making the choice of natural medicines, instead of pharmaceuticals. Avoid the potential of many negative side-effects; including fatigue, dizziness, depression, impotence, liver damage and more.
You’re intelligent enough to know that using a quality natural remedy for high blood pressure makes good health sense. You’re lowering your blood pressure without exposing your body to the many problems of drugs.
Medications for high blood pressure may cause side effects such as:
Isn’t high blood pressure enough of a concern without worrying about other possible health complications from medications?
Try Blood Pressure EssentialsTM and See for Yourself How it Can Lower Blood Pressure Naturally.
- We Guarantee You'll Be Happy with the Results -
Blood pressure is the pressure in the arteries exerted by the blood when the heart beats (systolic pressure) and when the heart is at rest (diastolic pressure). It's measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). High blood pressure (or hypertension) and is defined in an adult as a blood pressure greater than or equal to 140 mm Hg systolic pressure or greater than or equal to 90 mm Hg diastolic pressure.
About 85 million American adults—nearly 1 in 3—have high blood pressure
High blood pressure directly increases the risk of coronary heart disease which can lead to heart attack and stroke, especially when it's present with other risk factors. There are things you can do to help keep your blood pressure normal, such as eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, taking natural supplements and getting enough physical activity.
Now, a high percentage of health care practitioners are recommending nutritional support, natural supplements and wellness lifestyle changes as the first line of defense in prevention and treatment of high blood pressure. Our Blood Pressure Essentials™ uses thirteen herbs and natural ingredients to avoid this risk and overcome hypertension. The herbs we use have shown positive effects in the treatment and control of high blood pressure.
American Heart Association Chart of Recommended Blood Pressure Levels
A blood pressure reading below 120/80 mmHg is considered normal. A blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or higher is considered high. Both numbers are important. If one or both numbers are above normal readings, you have high blood pressure.
Our formula offers clinically proven ingredients and offers maximum protection against high blood pressure BEFORE you have to resort to more serious measures. Maintain a healthy stress-free life knowing you have this natural blood pressure solution that really works.
With 13+ Total Natural Ingredients, below are some of the benefits of each:
1. Vitamin C: Researchers have discovered that a daily supplement of vitamin C can significantly reduce high blood pressure in hypertensive patients. The study, published in the medical journal Lancet, was produced by scientists at the
3. Garlic: Garlic has a well deserved reputation for lowering both cholesterol levels and blood pressure. It helps in breaking up toxins which lead to high blood pressure. It also stimulates blood circulation and helps the digestive system. In an overview of seven randomized controlled trials of the use of garlic supplements, three of these trials showed a significant reduction in systolic blood pressure and four in diastolic blood pressure. Researchers concluded that garlic powder supplement may be of clinical use in patients with mild hypertension. Garlic also reduces the tendency for unnecessary clotting within blood vessels, and also works at lessening the ‘stickiness’ of blood platelets by reducing aggregation.
4. Folic Acid: Taking a supplement with Folic Acid lowers homocysteine levels, according to a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (omocysteine is an amino acid that has been associated with a greater risk of heart disease). Previous studies have indicated that Folic Acid can lower homocysteine levels. The American Heart Association issued an advisory suggesting that those with a history of heart disease make sure that they consume the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and Folic Acid. Folate is also a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells. It helps to lower high blood pressure in some people, possibly by reducing elevated homocysteine levels.
5. Hibiscus Flower: Studies have demonstrated that hibiscus has a diuretic property with mild blood vessel–dilating effects. Several trials using hibiscus extracts have suggested that hibiscus can lower blood pressure in people with hypertension. A current study evaluated people with mild to moderate hypertension who were otherwise healthy. Blood pressure was measured at the beginning of the study and weekly during the study. After four weeks, the effectiveness of the two treatments was statistically similar: diastolic blood pressure (the lower number of a blood pressure reading) was reduced by at least ten points in 79% of the people receiving hibiscus.
According to a study performed by
6. Niacin: Niacin's basic function is to assist in the cell's utilization of all major nutrients. Without question, niacin is one of the most important factors in keeping us moving toward optimal heart health. Niacin is a mild vasodilator, which means that it widens blood vessels and increases blood flow. Niacin also lowers high blood cholesterol
Because niacin dilates the blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, and appears to lower blood cholesterol, there is support surrounding its use as a treatment in heart disease. The primary problem in heart disease is the blockage of blood vessels. Any factor which widens the blood vessels and restores circulation is of possible benefit. High blood pressure and blood cholesterol also appear to heighten the risk of developing heart disease. So any factor which can lower blood pressure and/or cholesterol levels is a potential aid, too.
Niacin is extremely important for controlling blood lipid levels and for proper metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. Niacin is commonly used to lower blood pressure and triglyceride levels in the blood. Niacin is a natural blood pressure lowering agent that alone has been shown to outperform prescriptive drugs in mild and even moderate cases! It helps your body to work on the cellular level and improves circulation, promotes healthy skin, and the sound functioning of your nervous system.
7. Olive Leaf Extract: Recent research has discovered a substance in the olive leaf called oleuropein, which in test tube studies has shown that it can help with blood pressure levels while promoting the oxidation of bad cholesterol. Recently, Italian researchers found the olive leaf extract (oleuropein) had the capacity to lower blood pressure in animals. Other researchers confirmed this finding and determined that olive leaf extract also increased blood flow in the coronary arteries and relieved arrhythmias (irregular heart beats). Olive Leaf Extract has a number of unique properties that helps to destroy viruses, bacteria and parasites. Olive Leaf Extract has the ability to contain viral infection and/or spread by inactivating viruses or by preventing virus shedding, budding or assemble at the cell membranes. The ability to directly penetrate infected cells and stop viral replication.
Olive Leaf Extract has powerful antioxidant properties and has been shown to inhibit oxidation of low-density lipoproteins. These are the so-called "bad cholesterol" involved in heart and arterial disease. What's more, with its antioxidant properties, it has great potential benefit for people involved in vigorous exercise programs in preventing free radical generation and the resulting damage they cause to healthy cells.
8. Buchu: This South African herb called Buchu - a round, green plant - first used by the San Indians to make tea, is causing an international stir as a treatment for a wide range of ailments including arthritis and high blood pressure. Native to the Cape region of Africa, Buchu has been used in
Buchu leaves are one of
9 &10. Vitamin B, Vitamin B-6 & Vitamin B-12: These B-complex-related vitamins protect the lining of your arteries keeping them flexible while fighting arteriosclerosis and supporting heart health. In addition to its role in clearing homocysteine, Folic Acid (also called folate) is an essential performer in the intricate biochemical dance through which our blood vessels are instructed to be more elastic, to dilate and to relax.
Vitamin B’s are superb anti-inflammatory vitamins. Inflammation is now recognized by cardiologists as the key triggering element for high C-Reactive Protein counts which cause heart disease. Deficiencies result in dizziness, anemia, nervous system degeneration, heart palpitations and unhealthy weight loss. Long term use of cholesterol-lowering drugs and oral contraceptives deplete the body’s supplies and can n turn, cause heart disease to get a foothold in the body.
Vitamin B-3 has an immediate effect on boosting blood circulation. It helps with all energy production, cholesterol metabolism, sex hormone synthesis and digestion. It is essential for fat metabolism, helping to mobilize fat from adipose tissues so that it can be burned as energy. Also aids blood pressure by preventing the buildup of cholesterol in the liver and arteries. Vitamin B-6, also known as Pyridoxine Hcl, is a key factor in red blood cell regeneration, amino acid/protein metabolism and a primary immune system booster. It works as a natural diuretic preventing water retention, thus allowing people to get off dangerous drugs that damage the liver. A study published in the May 2005 Journal of the American College of Cardiology suggests effects of Vitamin B are so powerful it can even be used in very high doses to acutely lower blood pressure in men and women with coronary artery disease.
Recommended by some herbalists for the occasional flare-ups of inflamed conditions such as arthritis. Because it is a diuretic, it is helpful in a variety of ailments, including high blood pressure and congestive heart failure.
12. Green Tea: The loss of arterial elasticity is one of the major causes of high blood pressure. Youthful arteries expand and contract effortlessly with each heart beat. Aging causes a loss of this arterial elasticity. Green Tea inhibits thromboxane production, which is one cause of arterial constriction. A more significant cause of hypertension is an enzyme secreted by the kidneys called angiotension-converting enzyme (ACE). Green tea is a natural ACE inhibitor. Green Tea contains large quantities of polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals.
There are four primary polyphenols in Green Tea and they are often collectively referred to as catechins. Catechins are powerful antioxidants that have been shown in numerous studies to fight viruses, slow aging, and have a beneficial effect on health.
Clinical tests have shown that catechins destroy free radicals and have far-reaching positive effects on the entire body. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules and fragments of molecules that can damage the body at the cellular level leaving the body susceptible to cancer, heart disease, and many other degenerative diseases.
13. Uva Ursi: Research has shown uva ursi to have antibacterial properties and also to lower blood pressure, while fighting off infections. It is a natural herb that is also a diuretic.
Discover Our Natural Solution That Can Work for You!
High Blood Pressure Can Be Dangerous
High Blood Pressure is especially dangerous for you because it often has no warning signs or symptoms. It is estimated that one in every three American adults has high blood pressure. Once high blood pressure develops, it usually lasts a lifetime. You can prevent and control your high blood pressure with a natural formula like Blood Pressure EssentialsTM.
Our Blood Pressure formula is a natural supplement that has a high success rate with fast results and is totally free from the side-effects of prescription drugs. This remedy is also specifically targeted for those of us in our mature years, and is a natural herbal supplement that addresses the symptoms of age-related circulatory problems and hypertension.
High Blood Pressure? Avoid These 4 Dangerous Levels- Naturally!
Physicians are primarily concerned with diastolic pressure (the second number in the blood pressure reading), but systolic pressure is also important. Individuals with a normal diastolic pressure (under 82 mm Hg) but elevated systolic pressure (over 158 mm Hg) have double the risk of death due to heart attack or stroke compared to individuals with normal systolic pressures (under 130 mm Hg).
Blood pressure typically goes up as a result of stress or physical activity, but in a person with high blood pressure, is elevated even at rest. Over sixty million Americans have High Blood Pressure, including more than half of all Americans aged 65-74 years.
Most patients with high blood pressure are in the borderline-to-moderate range, a group in which almost all cases of high blood pressure can be brought under control through supplement support, diet and lifestyle. In addition, in some people, the drugs typically prescribed to lower blood pressure produce the very thing they are trying to prevent: a heart attack. Several well-designed long-term clinical studies have found that people who take blood-pressure-lowering drugs (typically diuretics and/or beta-blockers) actually suffer from unnecessary side effects (e.g., fatigue, headaches, and impotence), including an increased risk of heart disease.
CHOOSE A BLOOD PRESSURE SUPPLEMENT THAT DELIVERS RESULTS...